Hawkwind
The LCR
University of East Anglia
Norwich, England
November 10th 1990
Heavily remastered audience recording.
Patches were applied where necessary.
'Images' was incomplete so I made a fake ending.
Sounds quite convincing but fans will know the song doesn't end like that.
Some "artistic licence" was used to reconstruct the 'Space Bandits' jam.
I drifted away from Hawkwind in the early 80s for many years
having decided they were past their prime.
I should have paid more attention, this is excellent.
Best copy on the net or your money back :)
Here's the original photo of Bridget I used for the front cover:
regards
Titus
Disc 1
01 Realms/Angels of Death
02 The Golden Void
03 Check Control/Ejection
04 Wings
05 Out of the Shadows
06 Snake Dance
07 Night of the Hawks/The 7th Star
Disc 2
01 T.V. Suicide
02 Back in the Box/Paranoia
03 Assassins of Allah
04 Images
05 Reefer Madness
bonus:
06 Space Bandits rehearsal 1990


No comments:
Post a Comment