Monday, 6 July 2026
















































Michael Bruce with Billy James
No More Mr. Nice Guy (1996 - revised and updated 2000)
























The ex-Coop guitarist and songwriter spills the beans.
Michael comes across as slightly bitter
but it's a great read with some nice vintage pictures.























































































































































An essential book for fans of the original band.
regards
Titus

4 comments:

  1. How does one download books? Can't quite figure it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Simon. The book posts are just recommendations.
      It's here for a tenner (UK)
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/1908728779?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

      or for $17 in the USA
      https://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/1908728779/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2G70A90DZMUFW&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.vQZzZpXayKHnRum1rzs98PrMx8bg4AB7l_OLw5lE47HuBQYFTIShMyjUgTHaS49k79LR9jMGbcQxAlRWW3iix0POEcZoqCUj-oNaJGgHNkBN9ks4ADVRuSBxC_ObS5edrrDVF8wuCViHR7V6ZfqTkfytFFHRIuX9jYBzIXSqrg867pbqG-6TRFrO5x4kknmb82QbBSZPH00y2_VNn3NK8pPwx_0fNcbywSktiGrpn7Q.2u3RTjvkv57n6hfbL7c6Pt6Scx4wiUkRPGwG4WHHOHA&dib_tag=se&keywords=michael+bruce+no+more+mr+nice+guy&qid=1783526898&refresh=1&sprefix=michael+bruce+no+more+mr+nice+guy%2Caps%2C402&sr=8-1

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the clarification! I thought I was losing my mind. Might just pick this up - all those old Alice songs still sound mighty fine every time I hear them. If you haven't read it yet, I would recommend SAHB stories about the Sensational Alex Harvey Band. Really a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. I just ordered a copy. I've got another SAHB book somewhere.

      Delete