Friday, 21 August 2026









































63 Up (2019)

My current age. Shit! :)
Those I disliked as children grew on me a lot.
Some I liked as kids I found less appealing as adults.
Lynn has been consistent throughout and did more for society
than most of us ever will with little recognition or financial reward.










































Worth a million Elon Musks.

The first film in the series, Seven Up! (1964), was directed by Paul Almond
and was commissioned by Granada Television as part of the World in Action series.
From 7 Plus Seven until 63 Up the films were directed by Michael Apted
who had been a researcher on Seven Up! and was involved
in finding the original children along with Gordon McDougall.
Michael Apted died in 2021 aged 79.

















































In a way the series documented his own life as much as the participants.

The final episode (70 Up) is due to air later this year.
(directed by Asif Kapadia)
regards
Titus

No comments:

Post a Comment