Thursday, 6 August 2026















































The Thing from Another World (1951)

















Classic Sci-Fi'
A United States Air Force crew and a team of scientists
find themselves in conflict with an aggressive E.T. carrot played by James Arness.
An artistic manipulation of my favourite scene:






















(A big one framed would look pretty cool)

Optional multi-subs are included.
You'll need to be a speed reader though because it's a very wordy script
and even the English subs struggle to keep up.
The German one looks like a nightmare :)
Mach die Karotte fertig! (Not a line from the film...Ed.)
regards
Titus

3 comments:

  1. Puede ser que tengas 'Moon'? (Duncan Jones - 2009). Compré una copia en 2010, la tiré porque ya no funcionaba y no [a encuentro en l a web.

    Do you happen to have *Moon* (Duncan Jones, 2009)? I bought a copy in 2010, threw it away because it stopped working, and I can't find it online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim, está nos meus arquivos. Você quer legendas? Posso fazer em português ou português (do Brasil). Não faço a menor ideia de qual é a diferença entre os dois. De qualquer forma, legendas traduzidas nem sempre ficam ótimas :)

      Yes it's in my archives. Do you want subtitles? I can do Portuguese or Portuguese (Brazil). I have absolutely no idea how the two differ. Translated subtitles are not always great anyway :)

      Delete
  2. No importan los subtítulos. Tengo ganas de volver a verla, me gustó mucho. Gracias por tu gentileza.

    The subtitles don't matter. I’d like to watch it again; I really liked it. Thanks for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete