Tuesday, 1 September 2026

































Jon Anderson & The Band Geeks
Hershey Theatre
Hershey, PA
April 28th 2026

Remastered audience recording.
Annoying chatters and shouters plague the recording
particularly during the first set
including the obligatory whoopers (infuriating people)
but I wanted to post something from the current tour
and I preferred the overall sound on this one compared to others I've sampled.

I'll be going to see them at the Forum in Bath.
Here are the dates for the upcoming European leg:

UK, Sweden, Poland & France:
Sep   6 - Brighton Dome
Sep   8 - Portsmouth Guildhall
Sep 10 - Oxford New Theatre
Sep 13 - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
Sep 15 - Birmingham Symphony Hall
Sep 17 - Bath Forum
Sep 20 - London Palladium
Sep 22 - Liverpool Philharmonic
Sep 26 - Manchester Opera House
Sep 28 - Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
Oct   1 - Gateshead Glasshouse
Oct   3 - Stockholm Cirkus
Oct   5 - Malmö Slagthuset
Oct   8 - Poznan Sala Ziemi
Oct 10 - Zabrze Dom Muzyki I Tanca
Oct 13 - Paris Bataclan

Jon's voice is still surprisingly strong considering he turns 82 in October.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 intro/Close to the Edge
02 Perpetual Change
03 Counties and Countries
04 And You and I
05 Giving is Living
06 Soon

Disc 2
01 Awaken
02 I've Seen All Good People
03 Once Upon a Dream
04 Wonderous Stories
05 Leaves of Green
06 Starship Trooper
07 Roundabout

4 comments:

  1. I like him and his band. More authentic than the current Yes. Danke schön!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have room in my heart for both.
      Richie Castellano is doing a great job as Jon's musical director.
      Je mehr, desto besser, Klaus. :)

      Delete