Santana
Montreal/NYC
Remastered soundboard.
This is a vague one.
I'm not sure of the dates or venues.
The recording seems to have first surfaced around 1993.
Some of it may be from Forum de Montréal, Canada November 3rd 1992.
The Russ Ballard cover 'Winning' is not a song they played that often.
I couldn't find any evidence of them performing it. in New York or Montreal,
during the early 90s and I'm not sure who sings it.
I suspect the 1980s as a more likely era for the New York portion.
That's assuming ANY of it is from Montreal or New York :)
Does anyone know anything more about this?
The sound quality is pretty good.
regards
Titus
01 Black Magic Woman
02 Gypsy Queen
03 Oye Como Va
04 Hold On
05 Evil Ways
06 No One to Depend On
07 She's Not There
08 Winning
09 Spirits Dancing in the Flesh
10 Soul Sacrifice

No comments:
Post a Comment