Saturday 17 April 2021



























Rory Gallagher
Pistoia Blues Festival DVD
Piazza Duomo
Pistoia, Italy
July 2nd 1994

Was inspired by Ray to post this.
Same year he saw Rory in Lille (great place to raise yer kids)
Quality here is pretty good although you need to crank up the volume!
Strange choice to play La Bamba - which doesn't work for me
but otherwise it's excellent.
Nice that he performs Out on the Western Plain as a solo piece
as it connects with the 1975 DVD I posted bridging an almost 20 year span.
By this point Rory and THAT strat are one gestalt entity.
regards
Titus

Rory Gallagher - guitars & vocals
John Cook - keyboards
David Levy - bass
Richard Newman - drums
Mark Feldham - harmonica

Continental Op
Moonchild
I Wonder Who
Tattoo'd Lady
Out on the Western Plain
Messin' With the Kid
La Bamba

1 comment:

  1. I think I already have this video concert, but I take it again.
    Mark Feltham was present at the concert in Lille. And they played La Bamba as well!

    ReplyDelete