Friday 24 September 2021













































Jethro Tull
Tull-A-vision
Tampa Stadium
Florida, USA
July 31st 1976

I said it was over 15 years since I saw Jethro Tull
but a quick rifle through the old tickets revealed this
which is a mere 13 years ago.




















From memory the story I was told about this DVD is as follows:
It is a recording of the live feed
which was shown on big screens during the gig.
So mostly close-ups.
I believe Tull were one of the first bands to do this.
It languished in the belongings of a member of their road crew,
for many years, before the fanclub had a whip-round and bought it.
It remains my favouriote Jethro Tull footage.
regards
Titus


4 comments:

  1. cool!
    my last till show was now over 18 years ago...wow, as i thought *that* was late in the band's career. saw a few ian 'rubbing shoulders' show around that time too.

    and cool vid. got that one elsewhere recently. nice sound too. must have for tull fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Martin Barre's band a couple of years ago and that was really good. He played some Tull as well as his solo stuff

      Delete
  2. Files are deleted.

    ReplyDelete