Friday 15 April 2022
































Rick Wakeman & The English Rock Ensemble
HRH Prog XI
O2 Academy, Sheffield
April 2nd 2022

Here's the Wakeman set.
Sounds OK in general if you crank it up a bit.
I've fiddled around with this remaster so much it almost made me faint.
Probably the highlight of HRH Prog XI for me.
Rick and the band were on good form.
I went to see Sparks last night so I'm all electro-popped out :)
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 Journey to the Centre of the Earth
02 Julia
03 Robot Man

Disc 2
01 band introductions
02 Catherine Parr
03 King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
04 Starship Trooper
05 outro - (Mount Etna)

4 comments:

  1. thanks as always titus.
    yes, you've likely spent too much time on this to enjoy it.
    the recording sounds excellent - even at low volume!
    cheers,
    mikel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear a thumbs up Mike. Today I watched Knights of the Round Table (1953) AND Camelot (the 1967 musical). All as post therapy from this Wakeman gig.

      Delete
    2. hair of the dog!

      mikeL

      Delete