Sunday 10 July 2022

































Alice Cooper
Wendler Arena 
Saginaw, Michigan
May 10th 1978

Another Coop radio broadcast.
Lots of versions around with various track listings.
This one is compiled from different sources and remastered.
Sound quality is pretty good.
'Sick Things' and 'King of the Silver Screen' are missing from the set 
and I have never seen a sniff of those two songs.
Davey Johnstone and Dee Murray from Elton John's band are in the line up.
Only Fred Mandel survives from the 75 tour.
regards
Titus

01 intro/Under My Wheels
02 Billion Dollar Babies
03 I'm Eighteen
04 Is It My Body?
05 Devil's Food/The Black Widow
06 You and Me
07 Only Women Bleed
08 Unfinished Sweet
09 Escape
10 I Love the Dead
11 Go to Hell/Wish You Were Here
12 I Never Cry
13 It's Hot Tonight
14 Lace and Whiskey
15 School's Out/band solos

5 comments:

  1. Also included on the Transmission Impossible CD box set. Another kickass concert. But.... I must admit... His From the Inside concert are to me his best ones. I definitely liked this LP as his masterpiece. I guess it's all about experiencing at the right time the right age. It"s just the same with my favourite Nazareth album Malice in Wonderland. Just two perfect albums to my adolescent years, long long time ago....
    Thanks for sharing this heavy music ! Mostly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of good Cooper albums. Zipper Catches Skin is one that gets overlooked. Side 2 especially. He has always worked with great people.

      Delete
    2. oh...and two songs here not on the Transmission Impossible version

      Delete
    3. Holy sh.. will have to download and burn to CD your remastered version :)
      Thanks and appreciated.
      Derek from Paris

      Delete
  2. Lace & Whiskey indeed !!! One of my favourites !

    ReplyDelete