Sunday 21 August 2022

































Secret Oyster
Amager Bio
Copenhagen, Denmark
September 21st 2007

Another show from the Amager Bio.
I think this was their first 'reunion' period.
Karsten Vogel deserves more recognition.
Excellent performance as ever BUT...
A guy turns up during the 2nd set and talks constantly.
When I hear his voice I want to strangle him
which conflicts with my life-long esperation
to be a peace-loving fucking hippy man!
If I was drunk I'd send my wife over to tell him off.
(It's a thin line between hippy and coward...Ed.)
I figured out he is talking 'at' his chick.
She responds occasionally but at a much lower decibel level.
She should ditch him. She could do so much better.
I kept the first two tracks of set two
but after that his loud mouth absolutely ruins it.
I have no interest in listening/sharing that.
So here is the good part of the recording.
Remastered through headphones so who knows
what it will sound like through your speakers?
Trust me...I'm a Doctor.
regards
Titus

01 Sirenerne
02 Oyster Jungle
03 Black Mist
04 Stjernerne på Gaden
05 Leda and the Dog)
06 band intro/Pajamamafia
07 Astarte
08 Blazing Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment