Thursday 29 September 2022
































The Eagles
probably November 1976

Another VHS sourced DVD.
I'm not sure of the exact date or venue
but the setlist seems to match what they were playing around Nov. 76.
I prefer the older stuff with Bernie Leadon
when they still had their 'country' roots.
I dislike the 'One of These Nights' album.
A lot of that sounds like a desperate attempt to be the BeeGees to me.
Saps of chasing a trend.
I'm not surprised Bernie quit after that!
'Hotel California' is a great album but eventually
the sheer commercial sell-out of it wears me down.
I'm not surprised Randy quit after that!








































This is still a great gig though.
'Take it Easy' would have been played at the end
but is missing here. (Glenn would be furious!)
Man of the Match: Don Felder
regards
Titus


Hotel California 
Lyin' Eyes 
Wasted Time 
Take it to the Limit 
Desparado 
Midnight Flyer 
Turn to Stone 
Already Gone 
One of These Nights 
Funk #49 
Good Day in Hell 
Rocky Mountain Way 
Witchy Woman 
James Dean 
The Best of My Love 
Walk Away 
Tequila Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment