Saturday 29 April 2023

































Robin Trower
The Arches
Glasgow
April 4th 2015

"In June 2015, The Arches announced on their website
that the company would go into administration
and had no choice but to close down the facility,
after its licensing hours had been curtailed."
(It says on wiki)
So this would have been one of the last shows there.
A pick-of-the-bunch from a few Trower audience recordings
I've heard from the 2015-2019 era.
(which someone mentioned/requested over on Soundaboard)
I tried to make it sound more warm/natural than the source.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 Somebody Calling
02 Rise Up Like the Sun
03 See My Life
04 Daydream
05 Lady Love
06 Something's About to Change
07 Day of the Eagle
08 Bridge of Sighs

Disc 2
01 Confessing Midnight
02 The Turning
03 Not Inside-Outside
04 Little Bit of Sympathy
05 Too Rolling Stoned
06 For Earth Below

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. Trower is always appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind if I posted this great show over at our site? Of course I will give you the credit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make no demands. You can do as you wish. Be nice if you were not anonymous and I could see your site, but, whatever

      Delete
  3. I try to sign in but Google accounts give me the run-around. But I'm Jobe from the Voodoo Wagon

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I know the blog...no woriries ...love your stuff

    ReplyDelete