Sunday 14 May 2023






























Beat Club
Episode 35
September 14th 1968

A 60 minute show which brought the 3rd series to a conclusion.
I hope this heralds the end of the Dave Lee Travis era
,,,but no promises as I can't remember.
Interesting 'overprivileged German chicks' interludes.
Don't get me started on those German girls..."My head used to whirl"
Those archive parts are priceless as they inadvertantly capture a history otherwise lost.
regards
Titus

Amen Corner - High In The Sky
John Walker - Kentucky Woman
The Equals - Laurel and Hardy
Ben E. King - It's Amazing
The Nice - America
Madeline Bell - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Status Quo - Ice In The Sun
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - Last Night In Soho
Canned Heat - On The Road Again
Beach Boys (film) - Do It Again
Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
Leapy Lee - Little Arrows
The Hollies - Do The Best You Can
The Move - Wild Tiger Woman
Ben E. King - What Is Soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment