Thursday 14 September 2023

































Janis Joplin & Full Tilt Boogie
International Cenrtre Arena
Hololulu
July 6th 1970

Recorded not long before her untimely demise.
I have two versions and this is probably the best one.
It's Flac but not lossless. No copy I've seen looks lossless.
I fixed one drop out and gave it the brick wall treatment.
It's not the greatest recording so might as well let it blow!
There is noticable phasing.
The performance is pretty stunning though
with Janis and her excellent band rockin' the house
so despite the low quality I thought I'd share it.
regards
Titus

01 intro/Tell Mama
02 Half Moon
03 Move Over
04 technical issue
05 Maybe
06 Summertime
07 band intros
08 Get It While You Can
09 Kozmic Blues
10 break
11 Piece of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment