Saturday 2 March 2024

































Kraan
Das Wormser
Mozartsaal
Worms, Germany
May 5th 2023

Recently acquired front row audience recording.
Apologies for my, probably dubious. track listing.
Am I the only person carrying lifetime schoolboy scars
resulting from the phrase: 'Diet of Worms'?
Anyway...this is amazing to my ears...no remastering required.
(too many ...s/...Ed.)
If you alter this recording in any way I will come to your house and cook dinner.
...you have been warned.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 intro/Club 20
02 Andy Nogger
03 Yaqui Yagua
04 Nachtfahrt
05 Kraan Arabia
06 Pick Peat
07 Jerk of Life
08 Holiday am Marterhorn

Disc 2
01 Hallo Ja Ja, I Don't Know
02 Dinner for Two
03 Wintruper Echo
04 Let It Out
05 Borgward/encore break
06 Nam Nam

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great and has some right weight
    Anyone who likes Kraan should be all over this a
    Many thanks again for this

    ReplyDelete