Sunday 16 June 2024

































Johnny Cash
with June Carter, Carl Perkins,
the Statler Brothers and the Carter Family
Nieuwe Rai
Amsterdam
February 26th 1972

A show recorded on Johnny's 40th birthday which is compiled from two FM sources.
Bit of a weird edit on track 19 where DJ chat has been removed.
I didn't feel the need to remaster.
Whoever did the work has done a great job.
regards
Titus

01 intro/A Boy Named Sue
02 Ramblin' Around/Sunday Morning Coming Down
03 Man in Black
04 I Still Miss Someone
05 band intros/Five Feet High and Rising
06 Pickin’ Time/Detroit City
07 These Hands
08 Me and Bobby McGee
09 Wreck of the Old 97/Orange Blossom Special
10 I Wish I Had Someone to Love Me
11 Cocaine Blues
12 Folsom Prison Blues
13 I Walk The Line
14 Jackson
15 If I Were a Carpenter
16 Help Me Make It Through the Night
17 June Carter’s Thanks to Holland
18 No Need to Worry
19 Will the Circle Be Unbroken?/Daddy Sang Bass
20 Children Go Where I Send Thee
21 A Thing Called Love/Goodnight from the Johnny Cash Show

No comments:

Post a Comment