Blue Öyster Cult
Rockin' Rodeo
Bakersfield, CA
January 26th 1998
Remastered audience recording.
Medium quality...needs playing loud.
Going off Eric's comments I assume the gig was not well attended.
I believe the venue developed a bad reputation
and was eventually closed down following a murder or two.
I find it genuinely sad that it isn't the first time I've written
something along those lines after researching small US venues.
What's wrong with a good old-fashioned punch-up?
No chance of a re-match post-murder.
God bless America :)
Buck is God (Don't listen to him...Ed.)
regards
Titus
Disc 1
01 intro
02 Stairway to the Stars
03 Before the Kiss (A Redcap)
04 E.T.I.
05 Burnin' for You
06 Harvest Moon
07 Buck's Boogie
08 The Vigil
09 Live for Me
10 See You in Black
Disc 2
01 Flaming Telepaths
02 (Then Came) The Last Days of May
03 In Thee
04 Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll
05 Godzilla
06 (Don't Fear) The Reaper
07 OD'd on Life Itself
08 Dominance and Submission
09 outro

No comments:
Post a Comment