Tuesday, 28 July 2026

































if
My Father's Place
Roslyn, NY
March 5th 1974

Reposted from September 2023

Remastered FM broadcast.
A band who deserve much more recognition than they tend to garner.
Multiple tours in the US suggests they may have
found a more appreciative audience over there.
Their blend of jazz rock reminds me, at times, of 'It's a Beautiful Day'.
regards
Titus

01 What did I Say about the Box Jack?
02 Chiswick High Road Blues
03 In the Winter of Your Life
04 I Believe in Rock & Roll
05 Follow that with Your Performing Seals
06 Raw Sewage

5 comments:

  1. Titus, I really enjoyed the remaster of the IF Stockholm 72 show. I was wondering if it was possible to get a re-post of this remaster. I have 2 versions of this show both with their merits and faults and would really like to hear your version. Thank you so much in advance.
    JustDave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ready to go Dave, Gosh, I hope it compares favourably to your other copies :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Titus! I really appreciate this.
      JustDave

      Delete
  2. Thank you for bringing this one back to the table Titus. Cheers AR2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Excelente! Que gran sorpresa, amigo, mil gracias!

    ReplyDelete