Friday 19 January 2024

































Sweet
BBC Recordings

This is my mp3 remix of early BBC Sweet stuff.
The quality varies, of course, due to the multiple sources.
Many are from vinyl rips.
I have only listed the songs but there are also intros, preview sections and interviews.
When they interview Brian it's all fluffy but when they interview Andy... 
regards
Titus

01 Lollipop Man
02 Time
03 The Juicer
04 All You'll Ever Get From Me
05 Love Me Two Times
06 Who medley
07 Summertime Blues
08 I Can't Explain
09 Paperback Writer
10 I Can Hear The Grass Grow
11 Baby What You Want Me To Do
12 Done Me Wrong Alright
13 Alexander Graham Bell
14 Say You Don't Mind
15 Mr. Businessman
16 Santa Monica Sunshine
17 Chop Chop
18 Lucille/Great Balls Of Fire
19 Wig Wam Bam
20 CoCo/Poppa Joe
21 Blockbuster
22 Need a Lot of Lovin'
23 Man from Mecca

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one. As a teenager with a poster of Brian in my bedroom, fifty years later, I still fondly remember how I enjoyed that band in those glorious times. There was no better that the Sweet. Well honestly, there was as big battle at school between Mud, Sweet and the Rubettes. And then came a lonely guy talking about Genesis, Caravan, Camel ? What was that f... music not even on Top of the Pops ??? Shit... Well that guy became my best friend, still is and made me discover a whole new world of music. But I still love Sweet and Mud. Enough said. Bye for now.
    Greetings from Paris,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought of you Derek when I posted this. Know you like this kind of 70s stuff

      Delete